Trident United Way, in partnership with Charleston Post & Courier, have established the Tri-County Hurricane Matthew Recovery Fund. Information and donations at http://www.tuw.org/hurricanematthew
Band of Horses will be supporting the fund in various ways around the hometown show this Wednesday, October 19th at North Charleston PAC.
- Band Of Horses will sign posters to be sold at the 10/19 North Charleston PAC show and donate all proceeds
- The band are performing an intimate showcase with WCOO the afternoon of 10/19, and auctioning off entrance to the showcase. details at: https://www.facebook.com/thebridgeat1055/
- A raffle will commence the night of the show, with the prize being an autographed guitar from BOH, or one of the signed posters and a merch prize pack from the band.
- The venue will collect canned food donations at the door the night of the show
- Trident United Way will be set up on site at the gig to collect donations.